Saturday, November 8, 2014

Phone

When you call my number it is my personal cell phone, NOT a business phone.  Please do NOT be rude when leaving a message!  I will not return your call if you are rude!  Sorry, but I don't have time for that.  I may not always answer the phone.  Between grooms and taking care of a baby, I do stay pretty busy.  Your call is just as important to me as another call.  I will give you a call back as soon as I am able too!  I will NOT call back numbers that do not leave a message.  So please leave a message if you want me to call you back.   Please leave your name, number, what kind of dog(s) you have, what kind of grooming services you are seeking and if you are wanting to schedule and appointment/ inquiring of pricing.  This will make things a bit smoother when I give you a call back.  I am happy to say I am getting busy!  I groom 4 days a week out of my home!  Depending on what I have scheduled on any given day, I take 2-6 dogs a day.  With it being winter, I am going to be limited on the larger breeds I can do.  Also, keep in mind, since this is out of my home, I ask that you respect your appointment time.  Please be on time!  If you cannot keep your appointment, CALL or text me to let me know!  With that said, yes, you can text me!  Sometimes, you'll get a quicker reply from me for texting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment