Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sunday

Happy Sunday everyone!  Yesterday was a busy day for me!  I am excited about that!  I had two grooms and several phone calls about grooming!  Please be sure to like my facebook page to stay up to day on the happenings with my business!  Pampered Pups & Pals

Occasionally I will post a "Pet of the Month"  That pet will get a FREE upgrade on their next visit!  Right now, with every First visit, you doggie will 2 get treats to take home and you'll get a business card!  Don't lose this card, because on the back is a way for you to earn FREE toothbrushing! 

All grooms MUST have an appointment, this includes those just wanting a nail trim.  I'm usually here, but I would hate for you to come by and I'm not here.  This is a business that is run out of a home!  It is located in a subdivision, not a shopping plaza!  The phone number for my business is my cell number, please understand that I may not always answer, BUT I will get back to you ASAP!  If it is past 6pm, I will wait till the next day unless you let me know otherwise.  Please call between the hours of 9am and 6pm to schedule your grooming needs! 

I do accept cat grooms, but as bath appointments only.  I will spot shave, but currently not accepting shave downs for cats. 

No comments:

Post a Comment