Wednesday, June 25, 2014

GOfundme.com

My grooming shop

I now have for clients! I'm happy about that and looking for more.  If you live in the O'Fallon, MO area, contact me for grooming prices!  I groom dogs and cats!  If you don't live in my area, I could still use your help!  I am still trying to buy equipment and tools for my shop.  I'm currently bathing dogs outside, but come this Fall and winter, that is not going to be an option.  I need a good dog tub.  I am also needing to buy new shears, sharpen shears and blades, need more shampoo, advertisment, promotional items, uniforms, and more misc. items to make my business successful How can you help?  Well, I have created an account on gofundme.com to help with business expenses.  Once I have a good business coming in, I am going to move into an actual shop.  I'm hoping to do this within a two year time period!  If you know someone in the O'Fallon, area have them contact me about grooming their dog or cat!

Gofundme.com link: Pampered Pups and Pals

My Facebook Link to contact me: https://www.facebook.com/deannadogcatgroom?ref_type=bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment