Saturday, May 24, 2014

Flea & Tick preventatives

Be sure to treat your furry family members for fleas & ticks! Research the products out there! The cheaper the product is, the less effective it is going to be and the more likely it will wash off your furry friend!

I know this can get expensive, I have a Bichon. I presonally use and love the product Revolution. It is available for cats and dogs! It is a flea preventative and heartworm preventative in one. It does not protect against ticks though! So if you aren't worried about ticks, this is a good product. I've been using it four years now and don't think I'll ever switch! If you need a product that protects against fleas & ticks, I recommend Advantix. You would still need a heartworm preventative.

Like I said, make sure to do your research and even possibly talk to your Vet on preventatives. Happy Friday all! Grooming appointments available through the weekend. The last appointment for Sunday will be 12! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment